So much Halloweening to do here this weekend! Here are a few things we’re considering.
Friday, November 29th:
- Vintages Wine and Spirits: Chocolate, Wine, Beer and Spirits Trick or Treat (also tomorrow) -Downtown
- Photo Exhibit- “From Weddings to Funerals- Life in Early 20th Century Colorado” (also tomorrow)- Adventures in Books: 606 N. Tejon St. Downtown
- Photo Exhibit- “Sweet Dreams” – Range Gallery (also tomorrow)- Old Colorado City
- Historic District Scarecrow Days (all weekend)- Old Colorado City
- Emma Crawford’s Victorian Wake- Manitou Springs
- Manitou Springs Merchant Trick or Treating-Manitou Springs
- Wishing Star Farms Fall Festival and pumpkin patch (all weekend) – Black Forest
- Boo at the Zoo (all weekend) – South
Saturday, November 30th
- Emma Crawford Festival, Coffin Race and Parade-Manitou Springs
- Swirl Wine Emporium Emma Crawford Coffin Races After Party- Manitou Springs
- Monster Brews Ball- Downtown
- A screening of the movie Psycho accompanied by a live performance by the CS Philharmonic- Downtown
- Halloween Monster Mash at Cowboys- Downtown
- Walking around and drinking at bars and clubs- Downtown, Old Colorado City, Manitou Springs. Many of them are having drink specials, costume contests, and “mock rock” shows.
Sunday October 31st
- Historic District Scarecrow Days Costume Contest -Old Colorado City
Sunday looks pretty bare as far as evening events, but all the bars and clubs Downtown, in Old Colorado City, and Manitou Springs are open and people usually bar hop in costume (Adult Trick Or Treat! ) so that’s probably what we’ll do. Like on Saturday night, many of them are having drink specials, costume contests, and “mock rock” shows. It’s supposed to be about 36 degrees so be sure to wear a coat over that sexy witch costume.